Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Potty Talk

Um, uh, where do you go to the, uh, bathroom?

Not in the yard, not in the shower, not in the woods, not down the road at the gas station.  We, uh, "go" in the bathroom

We have a full bathroom.  It seems that some people have had some experience with some very old RVs.  And yes, some old RVs had "wet rooms."  Imagine one room with the shower and toilet together.  You sit on the toilet and shower.  Some people maybe thinking "How convenient!"  If you thought that, you are a different kind of camper than me.  You are the kind who sleeps on the ground possibly in a tent and uses leaves for tp.  Me?  I'm not that kind of girl.  I'm not even that kind of person.  I'm the "One step away from a Marriot" kind of girl.  My RV is something like a hotel room with wheels.

I have a separate toilet.  It even flushes.  It's even tankless.  (Impressed?  It's like a "green" thing.)



Where does the, um, "product" go?  Good question.  It goes into a "Human Waste" tank which is also called "black water."  I'm thinking it's called that because when it is all mixed together, it may or may not be black.  Every once in a while, Scot goes and pulls a lever and "whoosh" the black water flows through the tube-like hose and into the sewer.  If you have seen "RV", it is NOTHING like that.  IF it was I'd be doing some serious videoing.

If you have never seen RV with Robin Williams, you have totally missed out on a treat.  Here is the clip of the very funny Robin Williams trying to dump his RV.  

http://klipd.com/watch/rv/waste-dump-scene 

I'm am very excited to report this news flash!!!!  People have asked me what do you miss about your house?  My answer was "two-ply" toilet paper.  Because, you want to use special RV toilet paper that will disintegrate easily.  However, I'm not a fan of disintegration in my hand.  TRULY, not a fan.  So, you would not believe how excited I was when I found RV 2-ply tp.  I was soooo excited I even texted some friends.  It's the little things that make me totally happy.

Now, I have to come up with a new answer.  What do I miss????  I'll have to get back to you later.







No comments:

Post a Comment